If you need to make changes to your insurance due to a qualifying event, please call Human Resources at 920-448-3023. You must complete new enrollment forms reflecting the changes to your insurance coverage within 30 days of the qualifying event. The insurance carriers cannot authorize changes to your insurance; all changes must be made by the Human Resources Department.
Qualifying events include (not an all inclusive list):
- Adding a newborn baby or adopted child.
- Adding a spouse due to marriage.
- Removing a spouse and/or children due to divorce.
- Removing a child who reaches the limit age or is no longer eligible.
- Removing a spouse who reaches age 65.
- Loss of health and/or dental coverage.
Please note the following time limits:
- For a child to be enrolled, you must submit the enrollment form to Human Resources within 30 days of the birth or adoption date.
- For a spouse to be enrolled, you must submit the enrollment form to Human Resources within 31 days of the date of marriage.