August 17, 2022
801 S Madison Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
City Band Concert
Wednesday, August 17, 2022
The Green Bay City Band, directed by Greg Sauve, will present weekly Wednesday concerts at 7:30 p.m. in St. James Park on Monroe St. The concerts will start on June 15 and run through August 17. In case of rain, the concert will be played on Thursday evening.
For updates or changes, please visit the Green Bay City Band Facebook page.
- June 15-GOOD OLD SUMMERTIME-featuring old time favorites. Tim Kozlovsky sings Beer Barrel Polka, the trombones are featured.
- June 22-DISNEY MAGIC-featuring classic and new Disney tunes from Mary Poppins to Star Wars. Tim and Eileen Kozlovsky sing Somewhere Out There.
- June 29-ST. NORBERT POTPURRI-St. Norbert College Band Director, Dr. Phil Klickman, directs some of his favorites and features St. Norbert faculty.
- July 6-HOMETOWN HEROES-dedicated to our first responders and veterans. Features many of your favorite patriotic tunes. Steve Wilda sings Irving Berlin.
- July 13-THE 50s & 60s-featuring tunes and cars from that era. Special guest vocalists, Jeff Jennings and Megan Flood, sing Grease Lightnin', Hopelessly Devoted, and Summer Lovin'.
- July 20-BROADWAY SPECTACULAR-GBCB arranger, Shawn Postel, directs many of his own arrangements of your favorite Broadway tunes. Special guest vocalists, Kent and Emily Paulson, sing.
- July 27-ITALIAN RHAPSODY-featuring tunes from Sinatra to Rossini. Steve Wilda sings Sinatra.
- August 3-BIG BAND-featuring classic and modern Big Band music. Special guests, John and Chris Salerno, are featured on sax and vocals.
- August 10-MOVIE MAGIC-featuring some of the great film scores and tunes. Directed by Steve Bader.
- August 17-THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT-a kaleidoscope of tunes from great performers. Special guest vocalist, Paul Evenson, sings Neil Diamond favorites. Joe Vetter is features on The Typewriter.