- Public Works
The Parking Division provides short-term and long-term parking spaces for employees, residents, shoppers and visitors at ramps as well as surface lots and metered spaces in and around the downtown area. In addition, Green Bay Parking enforces both on-street and off-street parking ordinances 24 hours a day. We maintain and operate:
- 1 automated surface lot with 122 spaces
- 1 ramp = 160+ spaces (mixed use - leased and metered spaces)
- 3 parking ramps = 3,300+ spaces
- 18 off-street parking lots = 1,275 spaces
- 700 metered spaces
Green Bay Parking Ramps Are Automated
The parking ramps are automated! Credit/debit cards are now accepted at all exit lanes. All entrance and exit gates are kept down 24/7. New equipment has cameras and intercoms for immediate customer service.
View the Automated Ramps 2019 Brochure (PDF).
View the Parking Ramp Payment Videos to watch payment in various methods.
Parking App for Metered Spaces
The Parking Division has launched the Passport Parking App to make it easier for you to park downtown!
If you are selling a vehicle for any amount of money, any type of payment, please make sure to do the following:
1. TAKE THE LICENSE PLATE OFF OF THE VEHICLE
2. Write up a bill of sale including, date sold, VIN number, amount, the name and address of the person buying the vehicle, along with their signature.
3. Fill out the Wisconsin Dept. of Motor Vehicle form MV2928 (instructions for selling a vehicle) and submit it to the DMV.
If you have questions please email the Parking Division.