- Parks, Recreation & Forestry
- Adult Activities
- League General Information
League General Information
Registration forms may now be completed online. Fill in all required information and save the form. The form can be emailed back to us or printed to be turned in with your payment. Address verification will be completed for residency when received. Receiving a registration form does not guarantee a spot in the league.
- Registration: Completed rosters and payment must be received to be registered. Receiving a registration form does not guarantee a spot in the league.
- Adding a Player: Players may be added by the manager ONLY: online, over the phone, faxed or by mail. The $32 non-resident fee (plus tax) must accompany the non-resident registration information. The non-resident player will not be added to the roster or eligible to play unless the fee is received.
- Refund Policy: 50% of the total registration amount paid will be refunded for cancellations 2 weeks prior to the league start date. No refund will be given within 2 weeks of the league start date. A full refund will be issued if program has insufficient enrollment or program is cancelled.
- Weather Information: Cancellations will be made throughout the day depending on field/court and weather conditions. If a game is cancelled before 3 p.m., team managers will be notified via email. If the game has not been cancelled by 3 p.m., report to your game and the Site Supervisor will determine if the game will be played.
** Team managers are responsible to know and inform teammates of all rules and policies.
Are you an individual looking to join a team? If so, please fill out our Individual Player Information form. If the need arises, you may be contacted by a team manager. Please note, filling out this form does not guarantee a spot on a team. Non-resident fees apply to any individual who resides outside of the City of Green Bay (i.e. Allouez, Bellevue, Ashwaubenon, Howard-Suamico, etc.). The non-resident fee will be collected when the player is officially added to a team’s roster.
If you’ve recently played in one of our leagues, please take a moment to fill out our Adult League Official Ratings Survey. We appreciate your feedback!