There are lots of trails to explore at the Wildlife Sanctuary.
Welcome to the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary! The Sanctuary offers 6 miles of free walking, hiking and cross-country ski trails. Visitors need to provide their own ski equipment, we do not have ski rentals.
The Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary is an urban wildlife refuge where people and animals can come together for mutual benefits.
The Sanctuary is open year round and provides educational and recreational activities during all seasons. For more information inquire in the Nature Center.
- No pets
- Do not disturb any plants or animals
- Stay on marked trails only
- No collecting of any kind
- Keep off the lagoons
- No bicycles or motorized vehicles allowed
- No hiking on groomed ski trail tracks
- No snowshoeing on groomed ski tracks.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in park
- Smoking is prohibited
- Trail gates are locked promptly at 4:30 pm.
Trail & Ski Map
Click map for larger, printable version.