Soar with Eagles at the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary and Help Support the
Observation Rehabilitation Building
About the Program
- The Observation Rehabilitation Building has been the site of the traditional waterfowl feeding and rehabilitation program dating back to 1935.
- This building also serves as one of the state’s largest rehabilitation centers
- Annually over 4,000 sick, injured and orphaned animals are brought to us for care. A large percentage of the animals recover fully and are released back into the wild. Some, due to the extent of the injury are retained as educational exhibit animals.
- R-PAWS (Rehabilitation At Wildlife Sanctuary) volunteers contribute over 25,000 hours each year to help care for these animals.
How It Works
You give a gift of $100.00 or more.
We engrave person’s name on a wood grain plate.
We mount plate on Eagle Donor Board in Observation Building.
We give you a certificate.
We use your gift to provide:
- animal medicine and first aid supplies
- veterinarian visits
- animal habitat (homes)
- interpretive graphics
We mail you an acknowledgement letter.
What to Do Next
Print this form Soar with Eagles Brochure. Fill in the information and return it with your check to:
Friends of the Wildlife Sanctuary
PO Box 1933
Green Bay, WI 54302